[access-uk] Re: automatic updates?

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 16:43:10 +0100

Windows Update has changed since I last used it, most PCs I encounter
either are on automatic, or Windows VISTA.  I think the simplest answer
is when you get onto Windows Update find the "Custom" button and press
that then you will get all the other stuff plust the option (if you
wanted to) for filleting the updates.

Windows Update is better in VISTA and much more integrated into the O/S
like it is on the Mac.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx