[access-uk] Re: apple keyboard for iPhone

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 16:19:38 -0000

Hi Marie.

If your dragging an application and you want to move it to page 2 instead of the current page which we'll say is page 3 for the sake of this example, you'd double tap and hold the item, drag it over to the left edge until you hear the page toggle sound and announcement, then move it to where you want it on that page. VO will announce whether you are on an item on the target page, so move it to an empty space unless you want to create a folder with both items in it.

All the best, Ibrahim.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie Baisez" <baisez.marie@xxxxxxx>