[access-uk] Re: Radio Downloader Hates Me

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 16:24:35 -0000

Hi Rex,

Try downloading from

If still no good write back and I'll upload it on my dropbox or somewhere.

Few hints on Radio Downloader:

-Use your screen reader's virtual mouse

-Alt f to go to the find program page. When on this page alt w to start
downloading a program, and alt u to subscribe to a program.

-Alt s to go to the subscriptions page. When on this page alt c to bring up
available episodes of a program on the subscriptions  list.

-Alt a to go to the favourites page.

-Alt d to go to the downloads page.

All the above can be done using the virtual cursor but these hotkeys will make
using the app a bit easier.