[access-uk] Re: a problem website

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 15:04:37 +0100

thanks I did try that with no success but I will keep trying. I can get round it now on the main machine but the laptop is difficult. thanks though for getting back. At 14:46 26/08/2007, you wrote:

John,

        Going to the web page you give, there's link which you must follow
through to the main site. On that page is a login form, which seems to be
accessible with Jaws at least.

        Further down that page, is the Wednesday World link, which goes
through to another page with a login form on it. Aside from some poor form
labels, the login form looks pretty much in tact with Jaws. Depending on the
nature of the form, you may just be able to hit enter whilst you're still
focused on the password field. With a bit of luck, it will submit the form
without needing the Go button to be activated.

Regards,
Léonie.