[access-uk] a problem website

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk-freelists.org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 13:58:27 +0100

Hi list
wonder if anyone with some sight can look at the problem I am having.
I am trying to loggin to sheffieldwednesday world for live commentary but, the username and password fields are different and I cannot get past this loggin problem especially on a laptop.
the site is
www.sheffieldwednesday.co.uk
then you must go down to
wednesday world where you must put in the username and password.
in window-eyes I cannot get to the go button
so if you put in any user name tab to password and tab again and no way can you get the go button.
I can fiddle about with it with my window-eyes mouse keys but it is difficult.
wonder if anyone can help as any football commentary goes to this world page.
thanks.