[access-uk] Re: a memory question

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 20:40:27 +0200

Hi George

As I thought when I read the specs on the system info, I
assume in that case it is at its limit. No I have put
bullguard on it for them, there are several programs running
but hp installed ones so not having ever used an hp laptop I
don't know what I can safely disable. Yes I find it
sluggish, not too bad but noticeably. Thanks.

Regards

Adrien