[access-uk] Re: Zen Stone mp3 player

  • From: Laz Mesa <lazaro6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 12:08:10 -0400

Hi Catherine

You can get yourself an affordable talking MP3 player, starting at
$65.99 for 4-GB of storage, up to $95.99 for an 8-GB talking MP3
player.  These prices are in US dollars, so you can expect the amount
in pounds to be a bit lower.

There's no need to learn any less than friendly music management
software, as one just copies and pastes folders and files into it.  It
speaks the menus, sub-menus, and you can set your folders and files to
be spoken as well.

Take a look at:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/

You can listen to the demo by visiting:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/uploads/2/0/4/6/2046538/talking_rockboxed_sansa_e200_series_player_demo.mp3

Regards,

Laz

Catherine Turner <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Is the Zen Stone mp3 player still as simple and user friendly as it
used to be?  Am I right in thinking there are two versions - one with
a radio and screen and one without?  Can the one without a screen
still be bought?  If not does anyone have a recommendation for a very
simple mp3 player which doesn't require specific software for
transferring music onto it?

Thanks,
Catherine

--
Talking MP3 players!  Accessible & affordable!  Great features
including:  FM radio, voice recording, expandable memory, great book

To hear what our talking MP3 players sound like, download our demo here:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/uploads/2/0/4/6/2046538/talking_rockboxed_sansa_e200_series_player_demo.mp3

Visit our home page:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/

Contact information: