[access-uk] Re: Windows live messenger

  • From: "Peter Holdstock" <ptrholdstock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 20:58:08 -0000

Hi, I know that pressing INSERT spacebar then the number allows you to move to
the windows but I can’t recall how to assign them the numbers in the first
place. Have you tried looking at the jaws help as that’s usually the best way
and worth doing before looking at scripts. Scripts aren’t needed for WLM.
Peter