[access-uk] Re: Windows XP Home Error Message

  • From: "John Gregory" <jgm.gregory@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 14:46:35 -0000

Hi Eleanor,

Apparently there are numerous stop error oxoooooo7e error messages, but if
this happened after an update to XP SP2 or 3, then Microsoft explain how to
resolve this issue. It may need a sighted assistant to complete, as method
one requires booting into 'save' mode and method 2 requires using the
original installation disk or XP startup recovery disk. Anyways, the link
is:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/953356

Apologies if the circumstances are not following an update to SP2 or 3.

John.

  _____