[access-uk] Windows Media Player

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 08:44:00 -0000

I am not sure where this problem lies or even if it can be resolved.

I am trying to play downloaded movies in AVI format using Windows Media Player
with a PC linkup up to a TV. However, whenever I try to play, I get audio but
no picture. The only picture is the WMP Visualisation and if I turn Visualation
off there is no picture at all. Is it that I can't play downloaded movies in
WMP? Or is there some setting I need to alter? I've been through all the menus
but found nothing that works.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07285685682
E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx