[access-uk] Re: Windows 7 and Jaws

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 00:06:04 -0000

Hi John.

It was me who posted this, I haven’t had opportunity to have a look or listen
to the books, I just heard about them through a newsletter I receive called top
tech titbits and thought I’d pass it along as there’s nothing like a good
freebee is there?  Incidentally, I’d hasten to add that usually these books
retail for $75, roughly £50 each, so very generously given I’d say.

All the best, Ibrahim.