[access-uk] Re: Windows 7 and Jaws

  • From: "jeff flint" <jeffflint15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 22:03:30 -0000

thanks again Carol.
Jeff
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Carol Pearson
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2011 9:54 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Windows 7 and Jaws

  OK.  Haven't been down that road yet myself ...  Other friends have and most
have found it OK.

  Depends how much more you feel you can take in, I guess.  I remember doing a
Windows course once which involved a number of apps and I just felt absolutely
brain dead with key strokes at one stage and couldn't take another.  Of course,
I had to rest up a little and take another stab because I needed to learn them!
 <Smiles>

  Carol P