[access-uk] Re: Window Eyes 6.0 and Skype

  • From: Chris & Doris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 07:07:26 -0400

Hi,Steve,

Thanks for the feedback.

I had my friend try the portable version of skype 3.8 rather than upgrade his existing install of skype. He reports that skype 3.8 works fine for him as skype has always done. H e is used to mousing around a lot, I guess. <g> I'm glad it's working for him.

Thanks again for the feedback.

Take care and God Bless,

Doris

At 05:11 PM 6/18/2009 +0100, you wrote:
Hi Doris,

To be honest, I don't remember. Window-Eyes 6 wasn't too good with Skype at
all, ever.  I think even to get a reasonable experience, they would need to
upgrade.

All the best

Steve