[access-uk] Re: Web site advice needed.

  • From: "jim" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 16:03:44 -0000

Hi Peter,

No, I do everything on a voluntary basis in the hope other Visually impaired
web surfers will benefit from the advice I give. Tink as given me a
comprehensive list of things for the council web designers to think about.
So, fingers crossed, it will become an accessible web site! I hope others
will add their views as well.

Regards.
Jim.