[access-uk] Re: Way Finder Access

  • From: Léonie Watson <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 18:08:53 +0100

    I wouldn't have thought it was off topic for this list James, as it's an
access technology. I'm sure George will set us straight if I'm wrong about
that though.

    I use WayFinder to get directions, or to keep track of my journey when
I'm in a cab. The feature that tells you how much farther your destination
is, and how much longer the journey is likely to take, is particularly
useful.

Léonie.

--
http://www.tink.co.uk/