[access-uk] Re: Voicemail on the iPhone

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 13:43:25 +0100

Hi Janet.

The free one has adds I think and a couple of the features like the ability to send direct messages to other Hullo Mail users removed, but I've never used the free offering opting to dive straight in and pay for the full version as Three's voicemail service although free iis to put it politely, rubbish. Its overly chatty and has features only a very patient or very needy person would use.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Janet Tuggey
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2011 1:36 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Voicemail on the iPhone

So which version are you using, as I did a search on the app store and
there's a free one and a paid for version?

Janet & Wheat, the silly Shepherd cross