[access-uk] Re: Vista and printing in word2007

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 17:12:55 +0100

Hi George -

I'm using the Epsom 7400 all in one, and can't find anywhere to do a test
print.

I thought that if I wanted to change the colour of the print job, I had to
change the colour of the text document itself from the font and colours
menu; using Vista, this is less strait forward as the menus are now called
ribbons, and of a different layout that I haven't mastered yet.

So, I've created a document to print, but it is in the default of black on
white, and I'd like to change this to say green on white, just to use more
than just the black ink cartridge -

Andy