[access-uk] Re: Virgin Media Security

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 22:33:51 +0100

Use what you are familiar with in my view. Like you say the offer Virgin are giving away may not be accessible.

From Chris H in Derbyshire
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Please visit my blog at http://chrishallsworth.klangoblog.net.
If you need any computer help, please contact me. Thank you.

On 06/10/2010 22:30, J Gurd wrote:
I see Virgin are offering a free package of security to their broadband
users, including anti-virus and anti-fishing, etc. Does anyone know if this
is accessible to screen reader users. I'd hate to uninstall MS Security
Essentials, download and install the Virgin package just to discover it's
totally inaccessible.

Thanks for any help.

John