[access-uk] Re: Varified by Visa

  • From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 09:51:41 +0100

Hi  kazeja
You said:

"I can no longer order from Tesco or any other web sites using
"Varified by Visa" unless I use a card which is not yet part of the trial."

I suggest you take this up with your bank.
Just explain  why you cannot use new  system. Ask what arrangements they are
making so that those unable to use new system can still do thier internet
shopping.

Regards,
Derek

e-mail: derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx