[access-uk] Re: Varified by Visa

  • From: "Emma Wright" <emmajane9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 16:35:13 +0100

My problem is that I try to register, I enter all the details and then
press enter, and then wait, and wait and wait and it does nothing.
I'm using a magnifier (ZoomText) so there are no screenreader issues,
but I use Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.3. and I guess that might cause a
problem.  I've tried registering three times now and it hasn't worked.
 I just use a different card now but the same thing happened recently
with the mastercard secure thing (not sure what it's called).  Some
websites give you three chances not to use it and then won't accept
your card after that so I guess I'll have to get it sorted eventually.
 So I'll be interested to hear any solution that's come up with.
Otherwise I guess I'll try sometime in IE.

On 22/05/07, Georgina Joyce <gena-j@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi
>
> You were asked what screen reader you are using?  And a precise URL =
> would be useful.
>
> Regards
> Gena
>
> Amateur Call: M 0 E B P