[access-uk] Re: Unified English Braille (UEB) was: Trust me with your change

Damon said

"OK. I think that the ing signs in front of computer code need to
 disappear."

I agree.
I note that all Braille magazines from Scottish Braille Press do not have
the i n g sign with web addresses.
They simply show web address exactly same way as on a  braille display.
 This makes more sense, and is much easier to read.

Regards,  Derek
Wjucanot Englan learn form th