From: "Damon Rose" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 6:26 PM
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Unified English Braille (UEB) was:  Trust me with
your change

OK. I think that the ing signs in front of computer code need to
disappear.

The alphabet soup that is email and web addresses now are sufficiently
part of everyday language and don't need to be pointed out with extra
code that lots of people will ponder over anyway.

Apart from that, braille should just go 8 dot and be done with it.