[access-uk] Re: Typeing tutorial for a beginner?

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 21:37:00 -0000

I don't want to put a dampener on this this valuable advice,
but please do bear in mind that the UK's PC keyboard differs
in many ways from American ones, and indeed if I recall
correctly, when I was training in South Africa, they
keyboards were also not in line with UK ones.  (They don't
have a Pound currency sign for a start - which is shifted 3)

Hence, any keyboard typing tutor should specifically be
aimed at UK keyboards.

George.