[access-uk] Tvonics not working

  • From: "David Tregellas" <david.tregellas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 14:52:08 +0100

Hi list,

Since last night I have had no speech on the Tvonics.  I’ve been through the
process starting with the menu button to bring up speech but no luck.  The red
and green lights show up but getting no response.

Is there a reset button anywhere?  Have tried disconnecting the mains but made
no difference.  I’ve had a sighted visitor in who tells me that nothing appears

I believe this to be a good device and it certainly was initially.

Any help would be appreciated.

David