[access-uk] Re: Tvonics not working

  • From: "David Tregellas" <david.tregellas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 09:13:58 +0100

Hi Jackie,

I'm sure the batteries are ok. However, I am now wondering if disconnecting the device overnight (two nights in fact) would have prevented the tvonics from updating. I believe it updates about 3 a.m. I doubt it but won't know for sure now until tomorrow.

Any comments would be appreciated.

David

-----Original Message----- From: Jackie Cairns
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 8:52 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Tvonics not working

Hi David

I know it sounds really daft, but have you checked the batteries in your new
remote control?  I appreciate it's probably clutching at straws, but
sometimes the most obvious things are the ones that get you! (smile).

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns