[access-uk] Re: Trouble joining Freelists

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 19:25:48 -0000

Mark,

I always have problems too, except I succeeded this time around with
Outlook.  I think, when sending the second message, I took everything
out of the body which followed the words "End of Job" - and I mean, no
returns left.

Give it a go and let me know if you can get it to work.  It always
drives me mad!

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx