[access-uk] Transferring Data To A Nokia 6630

  • From: Caroline Ford <caroline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 13:43:18 +0000

Hello Theresa,

I'm coming in very late on this topic, but if you haven't already
found a convenient way to transfer information from your 6600 to
your 6630, you might like to look in your Tools menu on the 6630 at
an option called Data Transfer.  This lets you pair up your two
phones and get the data off the 6600 and onto the 6630.  I went
through this process in December when I got my 6630 and it worked
really well, transferring not only contacts but calendar information
as well.  I can't give you the exact steps to follow as I can't
remember exactly what was involved, but I do remember that it was a
painless process and worked fairly quickly.

Hope this helps.

Caroline.