[access-uk] Tonight's Harry Potter and AD

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 22:02:10 -0000

Hi all -

Just watched Harry Potter on ITV1, and not for the first time [it happens with
bbc as well] the AD was drowned out at times when the sound track to the movie
got loud. There were times tonight when I couldn't hear it at all. I don't
think it is anything to do with the hardware at my end, and as I understand
things, AD as with subtitles, is transmitted on a separate track to the movie,
and therefore an issue of sound mixing.

I'm wondering if anybody knows of a contact at ITV and/or BBC that I could
write to to draw attention/awareness to in respect of this? -

 Andy