[access-uk] Re: Tissot Watch Users

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 23:39:03 +0100

Hi Darran and all,

The watch is grate. Accurate, elegant and water proof. However, one thing is good to be aware of, Tissot, the company, functions as franchise manufacturers. So if you ever need to fix your watch the dealer would have to get the parts from the country you bought it from, and that clearly takes more time. Further more, even with an international warranty, the dealer here in the UK wouldn't be able to replace the watch for you if needed because it will be a none UK model. While when you buy it from here obviously all British sales regulations apply. I'm talking from a first hand experience. Having said that, I don't know if the States' models are the same as the UK models. You could find more about this matter from a Tissot dealer.

HTH,

Amro B
----- Original Message ----- From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>