[access-uk] Re: Thunder screen reader

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 14:04:18 -0000

Sorry Ibby, but there may have been a slight inaccuracy in my original
reply.  On reflection I think that I may have set up the short cut to launch
Thunder myself.  If so, it would be necessary to create such a hot key for
the desk top icon, which would require some sight or another screen reader.

Douglas
.

--

Douglas Harrison