[access-uk] The Blind Mice Movie Vault

  • From: "Clive Lever" <clive.lever@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 10:26:19 +0100

Hi all,

does anyone have a way of contacting the Blind Mice to report a couple of
faults, that actually works and gets replies?

I've noticed that one or two of the links to the Bonus sound tracks for some
films work, others lead to a page saying sorry there's no file to download. I'd
like to let them know which ones are broken links,

Best,
Clive
.
Brian Perkins does crazy things with the shipping forecast: On YouTube at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWl0QD9W-Oc
And Charlotte Green poses as the Voicemail messenger from hell at:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GR7VIhcdYNI

Check out the videos, get the albums at www.bcab.org.uk, then steal this
signature.