[access-uk] Re: TapTapSee now on Android!

  • From: "Whizza" <whizza8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 16:03:40 +0100

Hi Vanja,
It's taken me quite a few attempts to get a decent picture as I've never really used a camera before. I have a habit of putting the phone on a slight angle and so it misses the label on the can. One word of warning, though; when you've used up your twenty free pictures and buy a subscription or a picture pack, make sure what happened to me doesn't happen to you. I've bought my pictures and now I can't use the app because it keeps telling me I need to buy credits to use the app. I've contacted them about this but so far I haven't heard anything back. Will be writing again on Monday to see if they['ve resolved this issue. Apparently, it happened with ios when the app first came out so i'm hoping for a speedy fix, otherwise I'll have to go through the hassle of trying to get a refund!

Cheers,
Sandra.