[access-uk] Talks and PC Suite

  • From: "Graham Lewis [gjl]" <gjl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 13:32:53 +0100

I recently got too clever and managed to rest my Nokia N70 and so disabled
Nuance Talks.  I am now trying to reinstall Talks on the ohine via Nokia PC
Suite.  However, PC Suite on my Windows computer tells me that PC Suite support
is mssing from the phone.  Okay, no problem as if then asks if I want to
install this.  Yes I do but then the installation fails.  I guess the
installation fails because, without PC Suite support on the phone, it cannot
install PC Suit Support.

I am somewhatstuck by what seems to be a catch 22.  Does anybody know if there
is a way to work aroud PC Suit and insatall Talks directly on the phone?

Graham