From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Terry Clasper
Sent: 13 August 2010 10:54
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Order the Braille Sense OnHand

Come on guys everytime someone posts some information re availability of
technology the same old drumb is always banged.
By doing this what you will in the end do is discourage people from posting
such information!
So we all know access tech is expensive, we all no that in an ideal world
something would be done about it, but please please cant we stop this kind
of thread  everytime information re new technology is posted?