[access-uk] Re: Talking central heating thermostat

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 21:41:06 +0100

Hi Peter,

I haven't written in reply to either Barry Hill's original
message or the replies from Jackie Cairns or John Coley, as
I wasn't inicially interested in Talking Central Heating
Systems, however the information you've given in the message
to which I'm replying, is something I may follow up, as the
flat that myself and my wife carol live in, has heaters in
both our bedroom and the spare bedroom which work on the
same theory as the equipment you described in your message,
only we have to get sighted neighbours, friends or family to
set the timers as we can't set the clocks due to the way
they are designed.

Alexander Shannon