[access-uk] Re: Talking central heating conntroler

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 14:09:43 +0100

Hi Amro

I'm very intrigued by this, so I've Emailed the company to see what they
can offer.  If I don't hear, I'll follow it up with a telephone call and
take it from there.  I'll report back whatever they say for future
reference. I've certainly never heard of this before either, so it'll be
interesting to see how far I can progress.

Jackie Cairns
 Braille Support Adviser
 Email: Jackie.Cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Sight and Sound Technology