[access-uk] Re: Talking central heating conntroler

  • From: "Ankers, Dave (UK)" <Dave.Ankers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 08:04:46 +0100

Derek,

Where is the rest of the message? as someone who is currently interested
in finding a talking central heating controller, I was drawn to this
post.  However, one cannot make much sense of your message if you do not
include the preceding discussion.

Regards

Dave

Dave wrote

"If she  controls the  heating from the new control, the thermostat and
radiator  controls are much  less important"

I am maybe misunderstanding  but surely the thermostat is  just as
important as the main controll.

The main  control is about on/off  and automatic times setting.
But what about turn the heat up,  when it's colder.

Regards,  Derek