[access-uk] Re: Tables in Word 2007

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 17:36:47 +0100

Many thanks for this comprehensive reply, Steve.  I will save it carefully for
future reference.

I had missed the relevant item in the Layout "page" because Hal 8 reads
"Select. Pull-down.
Alignment data".  The last two words caused me to think that it was not what I
wanted.

I seem to recall  that I did try the old Word 2003 keystrokes without success.
But perhaps my
memory let me down and I got one of them wrong.

But it is easier enough from the ribbon when you know where to look.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison