[access-uk] Re: Tables in Word 2007

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 17:53:07 +0100

Thanks for the suggestion, Barry, but as you may have seen already Steve told
me where to
find it in the ribbon, which in this case is quite convenient.
alt, A and S in fact takes me to a sort dialogue - I think that you meant to
say alt, A and C.
Strangely however even the latter does not seem, at least on this machine, to
go to the
Select function, although it used to work in Word 2003.   Despite Microsoft's
assertion to the
contrary I am finding that not all of the old key stroke combinations actually
work as they
should and learning to use the ribbon is perhaps the best way ahead.

Douglas.

--

Douglas Harrison