[access-uk] Re: T-Mobile

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 14:55:43 -0000

Hi Saqib.

I fully understand where your coming from.  Three are trying to improve their
network, as it is I'm unable to make or take calls on my phone in my own home
due to extremely poor coverage due in part to a weather damaged mast, however
when the network works, it works well.

All the best and good luck with t-mobile.