[access-uk] Re: TALKING CLOCK QUERY

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 18:30:29 +0100

Hi Ian,

It's a long shot, but many of these devices have a factory
re-set facility, very often in the form of a tiny hole, into
which who can push a straightened out paperclip for a second
or two. (with the batteries in place, I hasten to add).  It
might be worth getting someone with a very sharp eye (no pun
intended) to carefully examine it for evidence of something
similar.

George.