[access-uk] TALKING CLOCK QUERY

  • From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 15:43:01 +0100

Hi all,

Bit of a long shot this one.  I have one of the lovely old Sharp CT 660E
talking clocks.  When the voice is turned on via the volume control, the first
time it's activated by the little button on the top it announces the time.
Then it announces the alarm time repeatedly.  This happens whether the selector
is set to off or in any other position.  I've tried removing and re-inserting
the batteries to see if that would cure it but it hasn't.  Has anyone else
experienced this and been able to cure it or is it time to chuck the old
faithful gadget in the bin?

Cheers now.

Ian