[access-uk] Re: System Access, was Nokia 6630 questions

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 20:11:50 +0100

My word, this thread is getting long!  I might be wrong Steve, but wouldn't it
be good to contact eset software about NOD32 not getting along with System
Access, if you haven't already?  Its my impression this company might be
receptive to comments like this.  It might only need an inclusion in one of
their very regular updates.
Ray.
Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx