[access-uk] Re: Supernova Speech Commands

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 22:33:24 -0000

Thank you Mark that is excellent.

Eleanor
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mark Threadgold
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 7:31 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Supernova Speech Commands

  To alter the verbosity setting use the dolphin key plus =.  Dolphin key is
caps lock by default, so hold down the caps lock and press the = key.  This is
a mode toggle that will go from low to medium to high and back to low again.

  hth

  Mark Threadgold

  Of all the things I have ever lost, The one I miss most is my mind...