[access-uk] Re: Spellchecker

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 15:59:36 -0000

Hmm weird?  I don't see auto correct tab in tools/options, but I'm using office
XP and also I noticed that there is an option "spellcheck as you type".  Does
this mean that word will only hilight the misspelled entries or try to correct
them?  This was unchecked though anyway.
Vanja
MSN messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: vanja121
Skype: vanja121