[access-uk] Speak-IT Solutions

  • From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 14:44:07 +0100

Hello everyone,

Further to my posting re e-mail from Olympus, I have done a Google search and found the company who sell dictaphones and other transcription equipment and software. All the latest Olympus DS recorders are listed but as yet with no price, and you can send your e-mail address via their website to have them alert you when it is in stock. Their website is in development so there are at present two urls. You must go to the live site to place your order, but some of the links are not working.

Please find contact details below.

Speak-IT Solutions Ltd
Unit 9
Magreal Business Park
Freeth Street
Birmingham
B16 0QZ
Tel: 0121 456 7800
Sales department: 0870 700 9080
E-mail: sales@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Development url: www.speakdev.co.uk
Live url: www.speakit.info

On the live site you are asked to enter a username and password, but I haven't found where you create an account.

Hope the above is helpful.

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett