[access-uk] Re: Some Questions About The End of Support For Xp

  • From: carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 10:50:30 +0100

Hi John,

I looked at the Sense Mini and nearly went that route, but I didn't like the
position you need to use for the thumb as it was a bit too close for my liking
and I didn't want to risk permanent injury/pain. I also decided that if I
didn't have the extra port of the larger model I'd probably need it.

I do use mine a lot as I don't sit up to the computer too often.

Carol P