[access-uk] Re: Skype and scripts?

  • From: "ron sears" <r.sears1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 12:20:50 +0100

Hi Alistair.  I have been on holiday so don't know if anyone has come back to
you.  I also use JFW 4.51 with Skype.  I am sure there are scripts, but I don't
use them.  There is a programme called skread which helps, but I can't remember
the url to get it.  If you are interested someone on the access list will know.

Cheers

Ron