  From: alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 9:37 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Skype and scripts?

  You can go to:
  www.dlee.org/skype

  the up-to-date scripts are version 504 however, the script writer has used
newer versions of jaws other than 4.51 so I wouldn't like to say how well or
otherwise they will work.  I use them with jaws 8.0.2173 and they are good and
make skype much more accessible than it would be without them.  Hope this helps.

  Alex
  skype name: grytpype2006
  windows live messenger name: alex.thynne