[access-uk] Sky plus and the flashy tv guide with jaws.

  • From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 23:27:55 -0000

Hi all.

Ok, after testing with jaws eight, nine and ten, I can report that the
flashy sky tv listings work with all three.  I also found that if you left
click while using the jaws curser on any portion of the message which
flashes up when you left click on remote record, it will speak the yes and
no options as a link.  Now it's too late to test with system access, but I
will test with that soon, just to see how that fairs.